Science Introduction of The Lab/ Research Field
The Institute of Laser Spectroscopy is the first-level academic research institution of Shanxi University, which is a part of the State Key Laboratory of Quantum Optics and Quantum Optics Devices. The main research areas of the Institute of Laser Spectroscopy are focus on interaction between light and atomic molecules, precision spectroscopy and quantum information. The corresponding experimental platforms have already been established include ultra-cold molecular physical platforms, ultra-cold Rydberg atomic platforms, single-molecule spectroscopy and kinetic platforms, and high-resolution spectroscopy application platforms. Also we also have several theoretical groups, which focus on investigation and simulation of the quantum control of matter states, such as: studying light-matter interaction, electronic and optical properties of novel materials, ultrafast electronic and nuclear motions in molecules and the topological quantum states of matter.
1. PhD in relevant related field.
2. Have obtained or about to obtain a PhD. Degree.
3. Highly experienced in experimental or numerical programming.
4. Excellent communication skills in English are mandatory.
Now there are several post-doctoral vacancies in these research areas are available, if you interested in these positions and want to obtain additional information or if you have any questions, you may contact us:
Providing the following information:
1. A brief statement describing your projects, career goals, and research interests;
2. An up to date CV detailing education, research experience, skill and publications.